- 7 Ratings
Two-Hour Single Kayak Rental in Chattanooga
Explore Chattanooga by water with a two-hour kayak rental that gives you plenty of time to cruise around. Paddle along at your own pace, discovering the Tennessee River Gorge.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a self-guided adventure through Chattanooga with a two-hour kayak rental that gives you the freedom to go where you want
- Get hooked up with all the gear and equipment you need for a fun day out on the water
- Chart a course through the Tennessee River Gorge to spots all sorts of wildlife and marvel at magnificent mountain ranges in the distance
- Create the perfect itinerary for your interests with the help of the professional staff, who know the best places to see
- Two-hour single kayak rental
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 7 Ratings
We were a party of four out of Nashville with two dads and two daughters. We thoroughly enjoyed our time on the river with our girls and the rope swing was awesome....the girls didn't want to leave. Thanks again and next time we are in town we will definitely stop by for a river excursion.
Beautiful location, very nice people and best of all it wasn't super crowded. Would absolutely go back.
Beautiful place for kayaking and the staff was very helpful. It was a little difficult to find, but other than that, we had a great time.
Great fun! Equipment was great! Beautiful way to spend a hot summer day!
Happy with what we received and info the girl gave us. A family outing which was exciting as they had never done kayaking before.
Loved the location. Very laid back. Enjoyed the fire and dock for a while.