2-Hour Scenic Boat Tour in Lovell
Leave dry land behind with a two-hour tour from Horsehoe Bend Marina where you explore Bighorn Canyon. Marvel at the landscapes around you as a friendly captain pilots you upriver.
What You Will Do
- Glide away on a tour that leaves the glistening waters of Horseshoe Bend Marina behind for a 16-mile adventure
- Head into Bighorn Canyon, the third largest canyon in the U.S.with plenty of unforgettable views
- Check out Devil's Canyon and keep your eyes open for local wildlife as you pass below magnificent cliffs
- Enjoy a narrated tour where you learn the history and culture of this pristine area
- Guided boat tour
- All passengers must remain seated in the harbor area
- Passengers needing special assistance must let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate them
Bring a camera to capture the beautiful scenery.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.
- 158 Ratings
We saw about 15 Big Horn sheep! the weather was beautiful and Capt. Mark gave an interesting narrative!
Michelle was a good, knowledgeable guide. The scenery was beyond beautiful. The tour was about the right time length. I would recommend this tour to others. It is well worth the price.
Easy registration, pleasant and competent skipper.
Great tour and tour guide/boat pilot. Just the right length of tour and information. Fun to see the eye of the needle and arch in the cove at the middle of the tour. Big horn sheep with her baby was a bonus.
Great boat tour. The captain was very informative.
we enjoyed our trip and liked all the information along the way.
This tour exceeded my expectations. Captain Scott did a fantastic job of explaining the sights, geology,and wildlife in the canyon. My family (2 adults and 2 children) thoroughly enjoyed the experience and I highly recommend this tour. We were travelling from the Black Hills in SD to Yellowstone National Park and stayed in Sheridan, WY as a halfway stop. We decided to give this tour a try and it was well worth the money. (The ride through Bighorn National Forest was also quite amazing). I strongly recommend this tour be added to the itinerary of anyone who is planning a trip to the southern Montana/northern Wyoming areas; you will not be disappointed!
The guides were pleasant, gave us useful information without talking too much. Just a beautiful trip.