- 10 Ratings
Two-Hour Ropes Challenge Course in Moab
Challenge yourself with a fun-filled climbing course where you take on all sorts of obstacles. Spend two hours scampering up towers and over rope bridges as you enjoy some time outdoors.
What You Will Do
- Put your skills to the test with a High Ropes Challenge Course that features 17 different elements
- Choose your own challenge with all sorts of activities waiting for you: Some obstacles are more physical, and others, more mental
- Get hooked up in a safety harness and belay system, then test your balance and coordination on a single cable that's 30' above the ground
- Work with friendly guides, who have extensive training to ensure you have fun and stay safe
- Challenge rope-climbing course
- Safety lesson
All activities are physical and require holding on to ropes and cables. There is no upper age limit. For safety reasons, maximum weight is 265 lbs for participants. Minimum age for children participating is 4-6 years (min height requirement 4 ft) on the high ropes course and 3-4 years for the climbing tower. Children under 14 years have to be accompanied by one parent/legal guardian. Exclusive trainers/instructors for classes or groups of children can be arranged.
- 10 Ratings