- 42 Ratings
Two-Hour Private Group Surf Lesson in Cancun
Hang ten on this surfing lesson in the warm waters of Cancun complete with plenty of personal attention. Work with an expert to learn the basics on land before venturing out on the water to see what you can do.
What You Will Do
- Practice paddling through the water, popping up on your board and cruising down a wave during your two-hour lesson
- Live it up along the sandy beaches and green-blue seas of Cancun where the tropical weather makes for perfect relaxation
- Work with an expert instructor to master the fundamentals of this fun-filled sport
- Keep your eyes open for the rich variety of Cancun's marine wildlife, both in and out of the water
- All surf equipment, including lycra surf shirt
- Bottled water
- Small private group
If surf conditions are poor, we will cancel or try to reschedule your lesson. If rescheduling is not possible, we will refund your deposit. If client does not show up for confirmed lesson time, $40 USD is held by 360 Surf School.
- 42 Ratings
Excellent instruction, perfect waves. A++
The photographer spoke too much, he tried to ruin our experience by telling us no one would know we were surfing because of no photos even after our lesson. This is really not cool. I have my freedom to chose. One of the instructors pushed me into the waves every time before I grab the board and put myself onto it. That's very dangerous. But after all, Todd's great coach, Thanks!
We had a private lesson for 4 with 360 Surf in Cancun and it was totally worth the money. 360 Surf is totally professional AND down-to-earth. They made the reservation process easy, seemed to answer every email or text within the hour, were ready for us when we arrived, and gave us a GREAT first-time surfing experience. Their service includes the instructor PLUS 2 other surfers to help with board retrieval -- something you'll appreciate after being in the intense waves of Cancun for an hour! Todd, Alejandro, and Ozzie were super friendly and awesome. If we'd stayed longer, we would have gone back. A+ 360!!!!!