Two-Hour New Orleans Swampland Airboat Tour
Take an exhilarating two-hour airboat ride through 20,000 acres of privately owned swampland in New Orleans. Discover the vegetation and diverse wildlife as your captain guides you down the waterways.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a thrilling two hour ride through 20,000 acres of privately owned swampland properties
- Choose a smaller boat that seats 6-8 guests for a more quiet ride, or brush shoulders with other travellers on a larger boat that seats up to 30
- Discover unique vegetation as you cruise down narrow whimsical waterways, lined with scenic moss-draped cypress trees
- Keep an eye out for diverse wildlife, such as American alligators, bald eagles, wild boars, white tailed deer and more
- Conclude your trip with a visit to an alligator habitat, where you will see two full-size alligators, before an opportunity to peruse the gift shop
- Two-hour airboat ride through 20,000 acres of privately owned swampland in New Orleans
- Friendly and knowledgable airboat captain tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel in downtown New Orleans
Guests should bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent. Warmer clothing is recommended for cooler months, as temperatures can drop once the boat accelerates. Children under the age of five and pregnant women may not partake in airboat tours for safety reasons.