- 143 Ratings
Two Hour New Orleans French Quarter Walking Tour
Walk around one of the oldest communities in the United States, the historic Vieux Carré, and immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of New Orleans' famed French Quarter.
What You Will Do
- Embark on an engaging walking tour conducted by city licensed guides, and take a glimpse at the lifestyles of nineteenth century residents of New Orleans
- Enjoy a handpicked blend of history, architecture, and folklore unique to the French Quarter
- Support the Louisiana State Museum as proceeds from the walking tour aid in the preservation of New Orleans' history
- Guided walking tour
- Informative and local guide
- Admission ticket to the 1850 House Museum
Tours happen rain or shine. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress weather appropriate.
Tours are rain or shine...
- 143 Ratings
Dionne was great! Really knowledgeable, and very approachable. Managed to do the tour in bursts of heavy rain, guiding us through the main events in New Orleans history, answering our questions and keeping us pretty dry. You can’t ask for more than that!
This was a great way to learn some of the many secrets and histories of the French Quarter. The guide was really friendly and informative. I would recommend this to others.
Jeanetta was a very informed and enthusiastic guide. It was a great walking tour.
My wife and I did this walking tour and our guide "Jeannine" was absolutely great! She was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We would recommend this tour to anyone wanting some back story of the French Quarter! Whatever you do, don't forget the 4 F's!