Let the wind take you on an unforgettable journey on a two-hour sailboat tour off the coast of Lisbon.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Sail past the wonders of Belém: view the Tower, discover the marina, and appreciate the history of this exquisite area
- Take a trip back through time and uncover the beauty of the Christ Monument, Commerce Square, and the Alfama District
- Enjoy the sun rising over the waters of the Atlantic Ocean as you sit back with a refreshing drink and soak up the sights and sounds of the coast
- Friendly skipper that will guide you around the most interesting landmarks in Lisbon
- Complimentary (one per guest) white wine, iced tea, or water
- Route includes sailing past the Tower of Belém, Monument of Discoveries, Museum of Electricity, Maat Museum, Commerce Square, Alfama, Christ Monument, and Belém Marina
- All ages welcome
- During the winter we recommend bringing a jacket
- Babies do count as one guest
- Check-in starts 30 minutes before the tour
- Boarding will start 10 minutes before
- Guests cannot check-in after the starting time.
- Delays from late check-in cannot be refunded
24 hours notice for a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year