Please bring your swimsuit and wear sunscreen. Bringing snacks, bottled water, and shoes is recommended. Bring a waterproof camera if you would like to take pictures.
- 430 Ratings
Two-Hour Stand-Up Paddleboard Rental Miami Beach
Paddle along the white shores of Miami Beach with a two-hour stand-up paddleboard rental. Explore the canals of the Sunset Channel Islands for amazing views of the city skyline.
What You Will Do
- Pick up a paddle to see Miami Beach and the Sunset Islands on a stand-up paddleboard
- Take advantage of a helpful lesson to get a grip on the basics of controlling your paddleboard
- Coast along the shoreline for waterfront views of Miami Beach's most expansive estates and luxurious mansions
- Soak up the sun as you glide over turquoise waves and enjoy the salty breeze
- Keep your eyes open for iguanas and other marine life among the seagrass and mangroves
- Two-hour stand-up paddleboard rental
- Stand-up paddleboard, leash, lifejacket and paddle
- Brief lesson from instructor
- 430 Ratings
The area to padling is amazing!!!
Felt a bit unsecure to having a lock stored where anyone can take it and open your locker. should have a numbering system or something like a coat check system. Also was difficult to carry the paddleboards out to the docm without instruction of where to go.
Great service, price and Location.
The man that set us up was very friendly and very informative. It's the beach, so parking could be an issue. There are meter spots next to the business, so if you're lucky, you can just park there. I would come here again.
- Lizie-Anne Esmeralda
This was a really nice experience, i enjoyed it a lot.
It was awesome, I'll definitely be back!
Spectacular as always!
Overall really enjoyed my experience with them. I would definitely return and would recommend to friends. The staff are super friendly and... extremely attractive!
They were great in accommodating a group of last minute girls and fitting us in! Thanks!
Equipment was in excellent condition, staff was extremely friendly and helpful (especially Juan), and the route was easy to follow and provided great views of Miami.