- Paddle through the pristine and scenic Ichetucknee River, a state park that winds through a remote nature preserve
- Enjoy the shade under a canopy of green cypress trees as you kayak through crystal clear bubbling waters from a bottomless natural spring river
- Discover the beautiful wildlife the area is known for, including heron, ducks and a myriad of local fish
- Knowledgeable and friendly tour guides
- Kayak, paddle and lifejacket
- Light snacks and water
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. You will get wet.
100% refund or rebooking credit for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance. 50% refund for any cancellations made with less than 24-hour’s notice. No refund for no-shows.