Ride through Ed Levin Park on an intermediate horse riding trail designed for those with experience. Trot past Sandy Wool Lake, a favorite spot for fishing, and see picturesque views of the Santa Clara Valley while atop a calm and well-trained horse.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a leisurely trail ride in Ed Levin Park, the largest park in Milpitas, on an intermediate two-hour horseback ride
- Build upon your intermediate riding skills on the scenic trails of the Diablo Range while enjoying the scenery of the park
- Take in views of rolling foothills and spot native Northern California plant life
- Two-hour horseback riding adventure in Milpitas
Please wear comfortable clothes, jeans or long pants and close-toed shoes.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
Please allow at least 48 hours for a cancellation and refund, or at least 24 hours to reschedule.
May 22, 2018
The gals were very late getting us all set up. I was expecting a two-hour trail ride, and it was nowhere close to that. Agua Caliente Trail is supposed to be two hours. It ended up being less than 90 minutes. Also, it was boring because we did zero trotting. But that wasn't part of the deal, I guess. I wouldn't do it again because of the lack of trotting. If there are other opportunities to take the horses out for a trot/faster pace, I'd consider coming back. Thanks.
Aug 4, 2015
What's not to like! Nice scenery and good to discover the park, easy to arrange for the trail ride, fair charge, my guide was a good companion (just the 2 of us rode), good partnership with the horses, and it felt great to find that I was at home back in the saddle after so many years. I'll be back, looking forward to longer rides in the future.
Meeting location:  3375 Calaveras Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year