- 19 Ratings
Two-Hour Horseback Ride in Kodachrome Basin
Explore Kodachrome Basin by horseback on a guided ride. Check out local landmarks and wildlife, learning all about the area's history and more.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a two-hour guided horseback ride through a scenic state park, Kodachrome Basin
- Marvel at ancient rock formations that display an eye-catching selection of colors, including yellow and pink
- Discover the geological history of these steep rocks, learning why they are called sand pipes
- Experience the magic of riding a horse that's mild-mannered and well-tempered
- Two-hour guided horseback ride
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 19 Ratings
Proffessional, interesting, horses easy to ride.beautiful views
The trail was beautiful, the guides were friendly, and the horses were lovely.
Excellent horses, bomb proof but forward moving! Excellent guide - with great stories to share.
It was the best raid of our lives with Steve
Steve helped make my dad’s childhood dream of riding in the West come true - thank you!!!!
Had a great ride. Th guide was wonderful. Would definitely do again!
It was a perfect day and a perfect ride. Jeff was extremely helpful, entertaining and patient! We enjoyed getting to know him and would definitely ride again in the future. Viki and Roddy from North Carolina.
Guide (Jeff) was great. Reassuring, competent, personable...like riding with a close friend. Chosen route was impressive. Felt like we were riding rather than merely sitting on a walking horse. Thanks for a memorable experience.
The ride with Jeff was fun and relaxing. He was very kid friendly as was the horse Comanche.