- 12 Ratings
Two-Hour Horseback Beach Adventure in San Diego
Ride over white sand as you explore the beaches of San Diego on horseback for a scenic adventure. Feel the cool breeze and warm sun on your face as you ride along for two hours.
What You Will Do
- Head to Border Field State Park for an unforgettable journey along the water
- Enjoy the cool ocean breeze as you ride along the sandy beach along the water's edge
- Look out for dolphins and seals in the nearby waves, or scope out the many waterfowl
- Discover the fun of horseback as you travel to the southwestern most point in the continental United States
- Guided two-hour horseback riding adventure
Partner reserves the right to charge for any reservations canceled without 48 hours prior notice. Credit cards will be charged for all reservations made with less than 48 hours notice.
- 12 Ratings
I’m a long time horse owner from Manitoba, Canada. I have always wanted to ride on the beach and I was not disappointed! The ride was almost all on the beach. Beautiful view. Horses are in good condition and mine made the trip with ears forward and seemed happy in his job. Guide was friendly and helpful with the novice riders.
My experience with Surfside Ranch was excellent. My significant other and I did the 2 hour beach ride for our anniversay. The ride itself to get to the beach is long and you actually only spend about 20 mins on the beach, however it is breath-taking and secluded. It was only the two of us and the guide, so that was a plus. I would still highly recommend. This experience was very memorable.
When we got their everybody was arguing made us feel not wanted we got eaten up the the mosquitoes wish we would of known ahead of time to be more well dressed
Ride and guide were great.
The horses, Gidget and Kahuna, were matched well to our experience levels. Trinity was an excellent guide, very friendly and personable. We really enjoyed ourselves in spite of the rain. We would definitely repeat if given the opportunity.