Wander the streets of Charleston for a two-hour look at the scenic downtown. Soak in the city's elegance and charm as you learn about its turbulent history from a 12th-generation resident.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Stroll down charming cobblestone alleyways and past grand homes on a two-hour tour of Charleston’s picturesque French district
- Strike a pose in front of the colorful houses that dot the Cooper River along Charleston’s 18th-century Rainbow Row
- Learn how the city maintained its grandeur despite the Civil War, pirate attacks and economic turmoil
- Discover the story of the Gullah Nation, a community brought to the Low Country during the Slave Trade, who have a distinct language and culture
- Two-hour tour of downtown Charleston
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate attire.
Sep 8, 2017
I was at 10:00 am at the meeting point and nowhere was there!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year