Two-Hour Historic Bike Tour in Darien
Head back in time to the Civil War Era, exploring Darien's past with a local guide. Learn about Fort King George, local plantations and today's unique jelly fish industry.
What You Will Do
- Partake in a leisurely Two-hour sightseeing bike tour around Darien, the second oldest city in Georgia
- Hear about the area's strong link to the Civil War and the plantation culture
- Learn how shrimping became the city's main industry as you listen to stories told from your guide
- Get an up-close look at how Darien creates unique Jelly Balls from jelly fish that are used in Asian markets overseas
- Two-hour guided bike tour
- Bikes and accessories
- Bottled water before and after tour
You will be asked to sign a liability waiver.
Please wear comfortable shoes, bug spray and sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.