- 68 Ratings
Two-Hour Guided Segway Tour in Mount Pleasant
Zip around Mount Pleasant on board a Segway for a free-wheeling tour of this seaside city and its surroundings. Explore the sights and landmarks of the historic district to learn about this harbor town's famous movie-friendly past.
What You Will Do
- Cruise around Mount Pleasant on a Segway: Control your own personal motorized vehicle to explore the city
- Explore the historic district that's known as the Village, which dates back to 1680
- Hear entertaining stories from your guide about this village's role as a backdrop for several films and TV shows
- Roll through the zones of natural beauty that surround the city for a longer look at what makes Mount Pleasant so popular
- Two-hour guided Segway tour
- Training and helmets
- Lightweight plastic ponchos when needed
Riders must be 14 years or older and less than 300 pounds. Pregnant women are not permitted on the tour.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 3 hours in advance.
- 68 Ratings
- Thomas M
Excellent Tour. Put ridding a Segway on your "Bucket List"!
It was great,our third trip and we will do it again next year.
My sister and I have done Segway tours in 4 other cities and this was the best one yet. Our tour guide gave the best training we've gotten so far. He gave wonderful information, awesome history, great stories and kept us safe. I highly recommend this tour as a must do in the area. SO much fun!!! Many thanks.
Tour was fun, we heard a lot abaout history from Jennifer
Jen was an awesome guide...she went on our pace. Jen took pictures and videos of us We felt like we've been friends forever that's how comfortable she made us. This will definitely be on our to do list again. Oh yes the tour and information was great too!!