- 113 Ratings
Two-Hour Ghost Tour of Morrison
Uncover the tiny town of Morrison's haunted past with a local guide leading the way. Listen to spooky stories and check out landmarks for a dose of frightful fun.
What You Will Do
- Get spooked on a guided two-hour tour around the historic town of Morrison
- Head to some of the town's most iconic landmarks, including a haunted house standing atop a cliff
- Learn about the dead residents that are sometimes seen today as you hear spine-chilling stories
- Follow along with a friendly guide, who's well acquainted with the local spirits, including the Hatchet Lady of Red Rocks
- Two-hour guided ghost tour
This outdoor tour covers approximately one mile of walking with many stops, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- 113 Ratings
Loved the tour. Would have picked a higher rating if I "saw something" lol!! Thank you!
The tour guide is an excellent story teller and has a wealth of history knowledge. He balances entertainment with education and keeps things fun. If you want to know the not so know history of these two towns and want an evening of fun then take these two tours. You won't be disappointed but dress warm, it can get a little chilly.
Love the history!
Our guide was excellent and fun. I'd love to do this in the summer and take the golden tour
The tour was great and the information was outstanding. I wish the group size was smaller, we had to make sure we were standing right by the tour guide in order to make sure we could hear.
The knowledge of our guide was amazing. Fun to hear about all the hauntings and people who were a huge impact on Morrison. Would totally recommend!!! Would recommend the tour guide not turn around to point to buildings when he talks, it made it hard to hear. Also, would have appreciated it if smokers had been asked to step away from the group if they chose to smoke during tour. I would certainly encourage anyone to take this tour!
Was lots of fun, and the tour guide was awesome!! I will be going to the Golden one soon!! THANK YOU!!