- 63 Ratings
Two-Hour Ghost Tour of Golden
Uncover Colorado's haunted past with a two-hour ghost tour of Golden. Hear terrifying tales of this historic town found at the base of the Rockies, which include murders and crimes to keep you up at night.
What You Will Do
- Go for a spooky two-hour stroll around the town of Golden, which was founded during a 19th-century gold rush
- Check out the many iconic landmarks, including a park where a man was hanged by the mob
- Hear stories of the area's scary past during the days of the Wild West, including murder and torture
- Look out for spirits still lurking in the area as your guide regales you with tales of the most haunted buildings
- Two-hour guided ghost tour
This outdoor tour covers approximately one mile of walking with many stops, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- 63 Ratings
Very informative, well presented, and entertaining tour! We totally enjoyed the evening.
The scene was set when the presenter met us in costume and set down a lantern on the sidewalk. He was very knowledgeable and had a wonderful gift for storytelling. He kept the group spellbound for the entire tour.
I was fun. Hopefully you step up other tours in other parts of Colorado.
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about Golden and it's history. When we left we were already discussing going to the Morrison tour. I highly recommend this tour for tourists and natives alike!
Our guide (Joel) was clearly interested and well-versed in his subject matter. We enjoyed the factual history part of the tour very much!!! However, the "ghostly embellishment" and "it's believed the spirit still lingers" parts of the tour were actually a turn off. The truth is actually better than the fiction, especially in a town as historic as Golden. :-). All in all, thanks for a lovely evening. :-)