Two-Hour Fishing Charter in Charleston
Head out on the water for a relaxing time under the sun with a two-hour fishing trip. Cast away as you see what you can hook in these turquoise waters teeming with fish.
What You Will Do
- Gear up for a two-hour fishing charter over Charleston's pristine waterways with a professional captain at the helm
- Get hooked up with all the gear and equipment you need, including fishing rods, tackle and licenses
- Hunt for local species that are only around during the summer months, including sharks and bull reds
- Pick up expert tips and tricks from a guide with plenty of insider info and experience fishing here
- Two-hour fishing charter
- Fishing licenses, bait, tackle and rods
- Bottled water
- Cooler with ice
- Sunscreen and bug spray
This activity is seasonal. It is only available from March 1st to October 1st.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least three days in advance. After the three days a half price refund. Day of would result in no refund.
- 11 Ratings