- 44 Ratings
Two-Hour Evening Cruise on Lake George
Follow the setting sun over the shimmering waters of Lake George on a relaxing evening cruise. Glide over gentle lake waters as you sip cocktails and see the gorgeous shores from an open-air deck.
What You Will Do
- Sail over the calm waters of Lake George, a summertime destination tucked away among the Adirondack Mountains
- Watch as the sun slowly descends below the mountains and the sky lights up with stunning oranges and reds
- Come aboard the Adirondac, a luxury liner with three decks for stunning views and onboard bars for refreshing drinks
- Fill up on the dinner buffet that serves carved meat, pasta and fresh salad
- Two-hour cruise over Lake George
- 44 Ratings
It was a fabulous cruise. We truly enjoyed ourselves. I only wished there was some narration or history
The boat was wonderful, very clean, the crew was friendly & helpful. Unfortunately the evening we sailed was quite chilly, & got chillier. The sail itself was beautiful, l just think 2 hours was a bit too much.
Nice cruise, friendly workers.
Beer was expensive and not very good.
The views and staff were great, only thing I would change is the music....some classic rock would have been more enjoyable than top 40!
The cruise could not have been on a more perfect evening, the sun was warm, the landscapes were beautiful, the cruise was very relaxing and very enjoyable. The ride home as the sunset was very pretty, I enjoyed some time with family, great time out the boat, thanks so much.
The cruise would have been much more relaxing if there were sections for adults only. The entire time my fiancé and I were trying to enjoy the scenery, we had screaming kids behind us moving all of the chairs around the entire deck. It was frustrating.