- 57 Ratings
Two Hour Double Kayak Rental in North Vancouver
Explore the beauty and splendor of a group of historic waterways in North Vancouver. Paddle along these pristine waters and escape from the everyday.
What You Will Do
- Book your double kayak and cut the paddling work in half, with a buddy to help out
- Head out on the water and prepare for a memorable two hours filled with impressive views
- Glide through Burrard Inlet, a fjord nestled between low lying cliffs that boasts stunning views of the North Shore Mountains
- Pass through Deep Cove, a tiny bay that was the traditional domain of a number of Native American groups and offers calm waters that are ideal for kayaking
- See all sorts of amazing wildlife, including seals, bald eagles, herons, and black bears
- A kayak -PFD, paddle, spray deck, tow rope, water pump, and whistle
Dress for the weather and be prepared to be active and comfortable. Arrive at least 20 minutes before your reserved time. Paddlers under the age of 19 must have a parent present.
- 57 Ratings
The person who checked us in was very pleasant and helpful. Our kayak was there waiting for us. The fellow who ran through the basics was thorough. Overall a wonderful experience. :)
Was an easy process & a great day!