Set off on an exciting adventure, searching for local dolphins in Florida's blue waters during a two-hour boat tour. Leave the boat satisfied after seeing plenty of dolphins swimming and playing in the water.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set sail on a relaxing two-hour daytime cruise, watching wild dolphin swim and play by your boat
- Step aboard an open air catamaran with plenty of space and overhead cover for shade when needed
- Begin your tour at Pensacola Beach, making your way toward the Santa Rosa Sound and Gulf Islands National Seashore
- Ride with a team of friendly professionals, including a captain with many years of experience
- Two-hour dolphin cruise with captain
Food and drink are available for purchase onboard.
Cruises are weather dependent and may be cancelled or rescheduled at the operators discretion.
Sep 12, 2018
I enjoyed the host and the captain, they was great.The reason for the rating was because the boat was not acting right. It stop working. This was the reason for Dolphin Cruise. I just think the company need to services the boats to make sure they are running correct. Thank you
Aug 18, 2018
So much better than I thought it would be! The captain was very funny and nice, the staff were very accommodating and the entire cruise was fun and relaxing!
Jul 22, 2018
The boat was very nice, seating & air flow was great for the ride. The staff was nice enough but seemed a little uninterested in what they were doing but maybe that’s how it is if you do that all day every day. The music was fun but could barely hear it.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year