- 113 Ratings
Two Hour Culinary Tour in Victoria
Embark in a fun filled food journey, exploring Victoria's tasty Fort Street neighborhood, one taste bud at a time. Learn how this neighborhood, that was once known as Antique Row, changed into a hot foodie destination.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a tasty trek along Victoria's happening foodie spot, Fort Street, during a delicious 2 hour walking tour
- Enjoy tasting samples from a variety of hotspots, including The Little Cheese Shop, Choux Choux Charcuterie, La Taquisa, and Crust Bakery
- Salivate over delicious samples of homemade meats, imported cheese, tacos, and dessert
- Make a pitstop at the iconic Terroir Tea Salon for an exclusive tasting of the most delicious tea leaves found in town
- 2 hour food tour with guide
- All food and beverages
Gluten, dairy, and severe peanut allergies cannot be accommodated.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed on the tour. No partial credits or rescheduling is allowed for partial attendance, no shows, or late arrivals.
- 113 Ratings
We had a group of 8 and we did the Fort and Knife tour. We had a range of food lovers in our group and every single one of us commented afterwards about how much they enjoyed the food tour. I set up the food tour thinking of my husband's food passion - we were in town for his 40th birthday. Mary Lou was a terrific guide and shared the perfect amount of information. I would highly recommend this tour to the average joe and to the food connoisseur. Thank you!