- 129 Ratings
Two Hour Culinary Tour in Victoria
Embark in a fun filled food journey, exploring Victoria's tasty Fort Street neighborhood, one taste bud at a time. Learn how this neighborhood, that was once known as Antique Row, changed into a hot foodie destination.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a tasty trek along Victoria's happening foodie spot, Fort Street, during a delicious 2 hour walking tour
- Enjoy tasting samples from a variety of hotspots, including The Little Cheese Shop, Choux Choux Charcuterie, La Taquisa, and Crust Bakery
- Salivate over delicious samples of homemade meats, imported cheese, tacos, and dessert
- Make a pitstop at the iconic Terroir Tea Salon for an exclusive tasting of the most delicious tea leaves found in town
- 2 hour food tour with guide
- All food and beverages
Gluten, dairy, and severe peanut allergies cannot be accommodated.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed on the tour. No partial credits or rescheduling is allowed for partial attendance, no shows, or late arrivals.
- 129 Ratings
Our guide, Bonnie, was very knowledgeable in all areas (historical, food savvy, etc.) She was very personable and exceptionally helpful! (Yes, we ate at Ferris’s that evening! Delicious!) This was our first food tour for all three of us...we will definitely do another because of her!
We had an amazing tour with Jason! So many awesome food and wine tastings and he had so many great stories and shared so much History! We would recommend this tour to anyone that wants a taste of Victoria!!