- 19 Ratings
Two-Hour Cave Run Kayaking Tour in Hummelstown
Grab a paddle for a gentle two-hour tour in a kayak around this charming area. See the natural wonder of nearby ancient caverns as you check out historic landmarks along the way.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a relaxing two-hour kayaking adventure to enjoy the scenic sights of the Pennsylvania countryside
- Get hooked up with the all gear and equipment you need, as well as instruction that prepares you for the trip
- Glide over gentle waterways that take you around local caverns and caves for an unforgettable experience
- Paddle your way by historic attractions visible from the water, including the Middletown-Hummelstown railroad
- Two-hour kayaking trip
- Kayak, paddle and life vest
- Dry bags for phones or clothing available upon request
- Navigation and safety instructions
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 19 Ratings
Everything, safety, the experience, wildlife and the river.
Helpful the whole way through the experience. Kayaks in great condition. Good people!
Ben and Debra went above and beyond to make sure I had a great experience. They were very professional and quick to respond to all my questions. Kayaking with them was the best thing I did during my time in Hershey.
Our experience with Cocoa Kayak was excellent. Owner Ben attended to all our needs including driving down stream to take pictures for us as we traveled under a bridge. The Swatara Creek offers some great scenery and some interesting wildlife.
Beautiful scenery, helpful guides. Perfect summer afternoon!
It was a great trip down the Swatara Creek. Three of the four in our group had never kayaked prior to this and we had no problem going down the Creek. They made it easy to get in and provided great instructions. Highly recommend to anyone looking for some family fun. Great communication from Ben leading up to the trip and having to reschedule due to heavy rain.
Ben is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We had a wonderful time and plan on returning to try another part of the creek.
Great service, attention to safety, knowledgeable attendant. We enjoyed the trip very much!
So convenient, all our needs were met and we had a great day on the water!
We love the experience. It's just incredible how you can still be so close to bustling Hershey - and yet be in such pristine and picturesque wilderness. , and Ben and team give us exceptional service. We'll be back again!