- 15 Ratings
Two-Hour Bubble Soccer Event in San Diego
Play a part in the latest craze, bubble soccer, a cross between a pillow fight and soccer, and see what the hype is all about. Complimentary field set-up, music and event organization let you make the most of this fun activity.
What You Will Do
- Bounce off your opponents and the playing field while running around in a giant bubble suit that's comfortable and lightweight
- Enjoy a fun game of bubble soccer where the field swarms with players flying around in inflatable bubbles
- Do flips, tricks and kicks, all in the safety of a bubble that catches you no matter which way you fall
- Choose where you want to play: From local parks to nearby beaches, customize the festivities to suit what you want
- 10 bubble suits
- Field set up
- Tables, chairs, and music
- Event coordinator and referee
- 15 Ratings
Kevin the ref was great with th kids. I was a bit disappointed that the 4 adult bibles were not there. I believe I stated I had 21 kids and 4 adults confirmed. But we still played and had a blast! Only other things, which is minor, is we started Wesley and I believe ended a bit early so I had a lot of time left to fill since I had told parents to pick up based on a time of bubble soccer from 2-4pm. We started early around 1:30pm and I believe ended at 3:30. Can you check if Kevin thought my party was 1.5 hours instead of 2 hours?
I think the price was too high. Other than that it was good. Thank you,