4-Hour Newport Surf Camp
Enjoy a great introduction to surfing that's perfect for all ages. Take advantage of the area's most awarded and longest running camp to learn the basics with a fun and informative group of surfers.
What You Will Do
- Cover the basics on the beach, including paddling techniques, popping up, and handling your board safely
- Learn correct positioning in the water and common mistakes to avoid when standing up and riding your first wave
- Paddle out to a wave, stand up, and ride it all the way back to the beach
- Leave your lesson with the skills you need to take your surfing to the next level
- Have some fun with a program that goes beyond technical instruction to create a surfing experience that's fun and memorable
- Four-hour group surf lesson
- Surfboards and rashguards
Please bring your sense of adventure, sunscreen and a towel.
- 68 Ratings
Kids had a great time! Plenty of instructors for the number of the kids in the camp. Registration was online and very easy!
The instructors are great, friendly and the kids really enjoyed. Looking forward to the next camp.
Great price and the kids had a blast!
Kids really liked Jordy:)
Erin was amazing!!! She put my nerves at ease with her calm disposition and her love, knowledge and experience of surfing helped me surf my first wave! She was just as excited as I was. Group lesson is the best deal around and would recommend it to anyone of any age. I'm 44 and will definitely be bringing my 10 year old daughter to do the same. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.
My daughter loved it! The staff was great. Definitely coming back!!!
I have 4 grandchildren enrolled and they all are loving it!
Great supervision along with individual assistance. Very responsive to ocean conditions, safety and student experience! Thanks, Peter, and to your whole crew!
The camp was awesome! My 7 year old had a great time!
My daughter had a great summer learning from all the instructors, and will definitely be back for more next summer. The last day we went, a friend and I decided to try it out as well (having no idea what we were doing). We had pretty low expectations of ourselves, but with some help managed to catch way more waves than we thought we would. Everyone is super helpful and great, and we had a blast!
Peter is great. So sweet and patient! Ruby is having a great time.
Our son had a wonderful time at surf camp and is still talking about it! He enjoyed all the helpful instruction and was able to get up on the board numerous times. He can't wait to go back!
First time surfing for my kids and they LOVED it!!! Thanks so much!
My son loved it so much, he is going again next week for the longer session!