4-Hour Newport Surf Camp
Enjoy a great introduction to surfing that's perfect for all ages. Take advantage of the area's most awarded and longest running camp to learn the basics with a fun and informative group of surfers.
What You Will Do
- Cover the basics on the beach, including paddling techniques, popping up, and handling your board safely
- Learn correct positioning in the water and common mistakes to avoid when standing up and riding your first wave
- Paddle out to a wave, stand up, and ride it all the way back to the beach
- Leave your lesson with the skills you need to take your surfing to the next level
- Have some fun with a program that goes beyond technical instruction to create a surfing experience that's fun and memorable
- Four-hour group surf lesson
- Surfboards and rashguards
Please bring your sense of adventure, sunscreen and a towel.
- 68 Ratings
Kids had a great time! Plenty of instructors for the number of the kids in the camp. Registration was online and very easy!
The instructors are great, friendly and the kids really enjoyed. Looking forward to the next camp.
Great price and the kids had a blast!
Kids really liked Jordy:)
Erin was amazing!!! She put my nerves at ease with her calm disposition and her love, knowledge and experience of surfing helped me surf my first wave! She was just as excited as I was. Group lesson is the best deal around and would recommend it to anyone of any age. I'm 44 and will definitely be bringing my 10 year old daughter to do the same. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.
My daughter loved it! The staff was great. Definitely coming back!!!
I have 4 grandchildren enrolled and they all are loving it!