Two-Day Tour of Mayan Sites around Cancun
Visit the Mayan highlights of the Yucatan Peninsula on a two-day tour of Merida, Uxmal, Izamal and Chichen Itza. Immerse yourself in both Mayan and colonial history with in-depth tours that reveal the full beauty of these amazing places.
What You Will Do
- Visit Uxmal where ancient roads lead among the ruins and you get a taste of the stunning architectural works of the Mayan civilization
- Explore Chichen Itza, one of the largest Mayan cities ever built on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Wander around the Kukulcán pyramid, which was built between 900 and 1200 AD, and learn about the mathematical prowess of the Mayans
- Combine tours of fascinating Mayan sites with trips to colorful colonial cities found around Cancun
- Get recommendations from your guide about delicious local restaurants and go for a swim at a cenote, or sinkhole, to cool off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Official tour guide
- Admissions to all sites
- One night at a hotel
- Highway tolls
Please bring comfortable clothes, walking shoes and a small suitcase with a change of clothes, as well as a hat, camera, sunscreen and anything else you may need.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour are refunded 50%. Cancellations made more than 24hours prior to the start of the trip are refunded in full.
- 2 Ratings