Two-Day Tour of Mayan Sites around Cancun
Visit the Mayan highlights of the Yucatan Peninsula on a two-day tour of Merida, Uxmal, Izamal and Chichen Itza. Immerse yourself in both Mayan and colonial history with in-depth tours that reveal the full beauty of these amazing places.
What You Will Do
- Visit Uxmal where ancient roads lead among the ruins and you get a taste of the stunning architectural works of the Mayan civilization
- Explore Chichen Itza, one of the largest Mayan cities ever built on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Wander around the Kukulcán pyramid, which was built between 900 and 1200 AD, and learn about the mathematical prowess of the Mayans
- Combine tours of fascinating Mayan sites with trips to colorful colonial cities found around Cancun
- Get recommendations from your guide about delicious local restaurants and go for a swim at a cenote, or sinkhole, to cool off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Official tour guide
- Admissions to all sites
- One night at a hotel
- Highway tolls
Please bring comfortable clothes, walking shoes and a small suitcase with a change of clothes, as well as a hat, camera, sunscreen and anything else you may need.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour are refunded 50%. Cancellations made more than 24hours prior to the start of the trip are refunded in full.
- 2 Ratings
The tour included extraordinary sites. My guide was very competent and passionate in explaining even tiny details and patterns. All the more he was very flexible and interactive. Many thanks.