Two-Day Grand Canyon Camping Tour
See two day's worth of the Grand Canyon's awe-inspiring beauty on a guided tour of this monumental wonder. Trek over the canyon's colorful ridges and sleep under the stars to reconnect with nature.
What You Will Do
- Hike along the rim of the Grand Canyon as the sun sets to watch the landscapes glow with vivid reds and oranges
- Camp under the night sky to get some shut-eye as twinkling stars illuminate the desert
- Fly high above the park with an optional helicopter ride for a bird's eye view of the canyon's peeks and valleys
- Trek along with a knowledgeable guide, who knows the best spots for shareworthy photos of your whole trip
- All camping equipment, including tent, sleeping bag and sleeping pad
- Transportation around the park and to and from all hotels within three miles of the Las Vegas strip
- Park entry fee
Please wear walking shoes and clothing for the outdoors, including a warm layer for chilly evenings. Please bring a travel pillow and towel, as well as a refillable water bottle. Not suitable for wheelchairs. Helicopter optional add-on upon booking.