America's Cup Sailing Experience in San Francisco Bay
Step aboard the world's most modern America's Cup yacht for a thrilling sailing experience. Combine this world-class yacht with the world renowned sailing conditions of San Francisco Bay for an experience you won't forget.
What You Will Do
- Set sail on an iconic America's Cup racing yacht for over two hours of aquatic fun
- Take the helm or work the sail trim controls, affectionately called "coffee grinders", to hoist and tack the sails
- Sail with professionals, who offer helpful pointers and tips, plus discuss the America's Cup history and share sea stories
- Sail on the official 34th America's Cup race course, while taking in the spectacular San Francisco skyline
- Sailing adventure
- Bottled water and energy snacks
- Waterproof pants and warm jackets
The crew aboard will get you involved if you wish to help sail the yacht. Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toed, rubber soled, flat shoes. Boat (or non-marking) shoes are not necessary. Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to participating. This can be viewed online at https://www.acsailingsf.com/passenger-terms-and-conditions.
This tour reserves the right to cancel a charter due to hazardous weather conditions, unexpected boat repair, or less than 8 guests confirmed on the charter. Guests may change or cancel your reservation without penalty up until 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
- 135 Ratings
We truly didn't expect to have such an amazing experience! Absolutely phenomenal !
The crew was great professional yet laid back. The trip was both exciting and relaxing in a way only this type of adventure can be!
Great time live locally can't wait to bring out of town guests
The experience and crew were absolutely spectacular! Thank you for having us.
Met with attentive chatty crew and skipper who explained the safety and boat rules.We had a windy , sunny sail underneath the Golden Gate bridge .We all got involved in sailing and using the coffee grinders on the boat - which bonded the all age group crew and started the chat between people who had not met before .Everybody helmed the boat at least once .The skipper told us the Americas Cup story and local tales .All good fun ,would definitely recommend and do all again.Thanks again US 76. Best Alex from Edinburgh.
Thanks very much, a fun time with a great bunch of folks. Rob and Chin