Join us for a twilight brewery tour before you head out to dinner or a night on the town. Come discover the rich history of our company in an intimate evening setting.
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 15mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit the only location on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® where you can sample beer as well as bourbon
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at an award-winning beer and spirits producer and one of the few joint brewing and distilling operations in the world
- Discover the history of our craft and learn about what it takes to get our renowned beer and spirit products on shelves near you
- Use your four tasting tokens to enjoy tastings along the way and a complimentary gift after the tour
- Guided tour of both our brewing and distilling facilities
- Four tasting tokens
- Complimentary gift
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in tastings
Oct 20, 2019
Woodrow was fantastic! Personable, knowledgeable and full of entertaining anecdotes! Next time I may visit one of the corporate Big Boys, but I’d rather end the day with Lex Brewing. Plus, the lady at the desk recommended Saul Good for dinner; great choice!! Thank you!!!
Oct 16, 2019
Tour guide-Woodrow,was amazing-knowledgeable, personable and fun! This was our favorite tour in the area. Susie in he gift shop was outstanding also!
Oct 14, 2019
Tour guide was excellent
Meeting location:  401 Cross St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year