Join us for a twilight brewery tour before you head out to dinner or a night on the town. Come discover the rich history of our company in an intimate evening setting.
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 15mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit the only location on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® where you can sample beer as well as bourbon
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at an award-winning beer and spirits producer and one of the few joint brewing and distilling operations in the world
- Discover the history of our craft and learn about what it takes to get our renowned beer and spirit products on shelves near you
- Use your four tasting tokens to enjoy tastings along the way and a complimentary gift after the tour
- Guided tour of both our brewing and distilling facilities
- Four tasting tokens
- Complimentary gift
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in tastings
Jan 7, 2020
Very friendly staff, great personality and a little humorous. I felt very good about taking the nephew and his girlfriend there (First Bourbon experience) and they are 22!!
Jan 6, 2020
Awesome evening. We took an out of town guest to the brewery and distillery before going to dinner, and we all enjoyed it immensely. We will be sure to take future guests there. Our guide was entertaining and knowledgeable and we learned a lot about the process of making bourbon.
Oct 20, 2019
Woodrow was fantastic! Personable, knowledgeable and full of entertaining anecdotes! Next time I may visit one of the corporate Big Boys, but I’d rather end the day with Lex Brewing. Plus, the lady at the desk recommended Saul Good for dinner; great choice!! Thank you!!!
Meeting location:  401 Cross St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year