Turn Point Lighthouse Tour to Stuart Island
Cruise over gentle Pacific waters as you head towards Stuart Island, a scenic spot home to a historic lighthouse. Spot all sorts of local wildlife, enjoy an invigorating hike, and relax along the shore with a picnic lunch.
What You Will Do
- Set sail on a guided boat tour to Stuart Island with a professional captain at the helm
- Step off the boat to trek around the island and check out Turn Point Lighthouse, which dates back to 1936 and is now a museum
- Get a glimpse of the active marine life in these waters: Keep your eyes open for seals, sea lions and even orcas
- Grab a seat on the shore to enjoy a picnic lunch brought from home as you gaze out over dark-blue waters sparkling in the sun
- Guided tour to Stuart Island
- Boat and captain
Feel free to bring a picnic lunch from home.