Enjoy the world of truffles at its very source as you dive into the unique aromas and flavors of the Istrian Peninsula. Visit a truffle fair at a time when the high season of white truffle and black truffle coincides. The fair is an ideal opportunity for getting acquainted with Istrian truffles, as well as with many premium autochthonous Istrian products. Taste natural honey and organic products and honey infused grappa. Enjoy a stunning panorama from the ancient hilltop city of Motovun overlooking truffle forest.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit the Zigante Truffle fair, sample delicious olive oils and cheeses, and enjoy a wine tasting
- Enjoy a group truffle hunt with a truffle master and his dogs
- Savor honey and honey based products tasting, and check out organic honey-based cosmetics
- Travel to the ancient hilltop city of Motovun for stunning panoramic views of a truffle forest
- Homemade pasta with black truffles
- A glass of Zigante wine
- Wine glass for tasting at truffle fair
- Ticket for group truffle hunt
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, and walking shoes or sneakers. Tours run rain or shine.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year