Enrich your holiday in Istria with this unique culinary experience. Follow a truffle master and his dogs on a truffle hunt in search of precious mushrooms. Join a Michelin-rated chef to learn how to prepare an entire menu with truffles during a cooking class. Taste natural honey and organic products and honey-infused grappa. Enjoy a stunning panorama from ancient hilltop city of Motovun overlooking the truffle forest.
- Enjoy a hands-on truffle based cooking class at a Michelin rated restaurant
- Indulge in a four-course truffle based lunch that you have prepared with chef, complete with delicious olive oils and cheeses
- Set off on a truffle hunt with a truffle master and dogs in the world-famous Motovun truffle forest
- Savor a honey and honey based product tasting, as well as organic honey-based cosmetics
- Visit the ancient hilltop city of Motovun for stunning panoramic views of a truffle forest
- Air-conditioned transportation in luxury van or mini-bus
- Truffle based cooking class at Zigante Restaurant
- Lunch, four-course menu with truffles (dishes prepared during cooking class)
- One glass of wine
- Truffle hunt with truffle master and dogs
- Honey and honey based product tasting
- Visit hilltop city of Motovun
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, walking shoes or sneakers. Tours run rain or shine.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.