TruClimb Aerial Adventure in East Stroudsburg
Challenge yourself with a tree climb where you work your way up one of two trees. See if you've got what it takes to make it to the top, and rest easy with the highest quality safety equipment.
What You Will Do
- Take on two imposing trees that have been turned into challenging obstacles
- Strap in to climb up the trees, working your way up grips to reach the very top
- Test yourself with two different tree heights: Start off with a 24-footer, then go big with a 40-footer
- See how many times you can climb each in a 30 minute span as you enjoy the beautiful scenery of these majestic woods
- After you conquer the trees make your way to the other attractions in the park, including the aerial ropes course and the 1,000 foot dual racing zip lines
- Access to the park
- Equipment for the activities
Please be sure to wear closed-toe shoes: No sandals or flip flops are allowed in the trees. Participants must weigh at least 30 pounds and no more than 265 pounds.
Cancellation 48 hours prior to reservation will be issued rain check. Cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to reservation or no show will receive no refund or rain check.
- 8 Ratings
I was not happy about the two hour time limit. My family and I would have liked to tried all of the courses. You should not have a time limit.