Half-Day Guided Mountain Bike Tour in Tahoe
Bike your way through a world of natural beauty when you explore Tahoe National Forest. Follow your guide as you pedal around sparkling reservoirs, clear lakes and mountainous trails.
What You Will Do
- Zip down dusty mountain trails as you head deeper and deeper into the wilderness on a half-day tour of Tahoe National Forest
- Get a glimpse of the stunning beauty of Lake Tahoe from your seat when you summit tree-covered hills and look out over the landscape
- Take advantage of your knowledgeable guide, who's full of helpful tips for improving your technique and mastering the trails
- Challenge yourself with this advanced ride that crosses the many terrains of the park: granite bedrock, thick forests and plenty more
- Half-day mountain biking tour
- Experienced guide
Wear sunglasses, padded shorts (if you have them), and comfortable shoes, and bring a hydration pack and extra snacks.
- 24 Ratings
Tom thought about my ability and lack of riding at the altitude and designed a ride that suited me and that I was able to test a bike of interest in varying terrain.
Tom made the experience very enjoyable and had an excellent attitude. He was willing to show great pointers on how to improve my skills, which was very helpful!
Amazing trip taking us to trails we never would have been able to find on our own. Can't wait to do it again!
Guide was very patient with the less experienced of our group, gave great pointers. Chosen trail was awesome; multiple descents with minimal climbing. Gave great insight into the local area and history (which interested me quite a bit!). Would absolutely book again.
Great times, great riding, great local knowledge. Can't wait to return.
Awesome two days with Tom Clarke and his boy Huston! I'll be back and thank you.
Ken was super helpful and he found a great coach/guide (Tim) for my 14-year son Brian. Tim has been a great coach/guide for Brian. He showed Brian best local trails and took very good care of him. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great MTB experience in Tahoe.
My husband and I were thrilled to not only have a mountain biking biking guide, but to learn skills specific to the sport. We both HIGHLY RECOMMEND renting demo bikes and having an experienced guide in Tahoe. You will make wonderful memories.