- 13 Ratings
Bike Tour on the Manzanita Trail in Lake Tahoe
Sharpen your mountain biking skills in a natural paradise that rewards your pedaling with amazing views. Ride along the Manzanita Mountain Trail to take in the sights, enjoy a gentle workout and practice your technique.
What You Will Do
- Follow the Manzanita Mountain Trail for breathtaking views of rocky mountains, shimmering lakes and dark forests
- Take advantage of your knowledgeable guide, who's full of helpful tips for improving your technique and mastering the trails
- Customize a tour that's tailored to your needs and skill set for an unforgettable trip whether you're an old hand or just starting out
- Pedal over smooth terrain for a ride that's both relaxing and picturesque
- Hour and a half mountain bike tour
- Experienced guide
- Mountain bike rental and gear
- Water and trail snacks
- 13 Ratings
TMG was great. Thomas was a fantastic guide. The ride(s) were epic. Cyclepaths seemed a bit unorganized and the staff there a little unfriendly. That's the only reason for not giving 5 stars.
Guides were awesome and the trails were a lot fun!
Ken was a fantastic guide! We loved our outing. We learned so much.
Ken was a terrific guide, great instructed, and made us feel capable of riding some super-awesome trails! If we get the opportunity, we'll definitely be back!
This was not a simple bike ride tour, our guide taught us the correct way to ride a mountain bike in the terrain that we rode in. He was very knowledgeable and his personality was great to learn the technicals and about the Truckee area. I would definitely recommend this tour for someone who desires an experience to view the area that can only be seen by a mountain bike.