Tahoe's Trails: Half-Day Guided Mountain Bike Tour
Embark on a half-day guided mountain biking tour, exploring Tahoe’s finest trails and marveling at the beauty of the High Sierras while putting your biking skills to the test
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Pedal away with a half-day guided bike tour along Tahoe’s prime trail spots
- Experience the beauty of the High Sierras while you learn about the flora and fauna around you
- Ride incredible singletrack trails suited for your skills as you breathe in the fresh air and soak up the sunshine
- Get tips on riding form and various technique from your expert guide
- A professionally-guided half-day ride
- Nutrition, water, fruit and post-ride refreshments
- Round-trip transportation
- Please bring: Sunglasses, closed-toed shoes, breathable active wear, a water bottle or hydration pack, and a camera.
- It is suitable for beginner and intermediate riders, and Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sign a liability waiver before the activity.
- Complete a brief medical survey to ensure compatibility with guided tours.
11410 Deerfield Dr, Truckee, CA 96161, United States