- Set off on a guided bike tour, led by a professional who is also a local to the area for the most authentic experience
- Check out Stone Island where you’ll learn about the local coconut and mango plantations
- Explore the ancient ruins of Mazatlán, hearing about the history of the city and more
- Take part in a guided cooking class where you’ll learn how to make a coconut dessert and grilled fish dish
- Guided tour
- Pickup and drop off
- Top quality mountain bikes
- Bottled water
- Authentic Mazatlan dessert
- Authentic Mazatlan grilled dish
- Your choice of non-alcoholic drink, beer or coconut
- Boat ride ticket
- Wear light comfortable clothing
- Bring your swimsuit if you want to have a dive on the beach at the end
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Bring tennis shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Min. height: 1.5 m / 5 ft
- Max. weight: 265 lbs / 120kgs
- Guests must know how to ride a bike.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries.
Dear guest, your flexibility is our priority. If you cancel more than 24 hours before the start of the booking, you can expect a full refund or a gift code redeemable for the full value of the booking.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Sierra Madre Hiking Adventure
Join a hike on a trail that weaves through pine trees, oaks, and red paper trees, for an invigorating escape into nature. Embrace the sounds and smells of nature as you visit a majestic waterfall in the background and catch sight of the military macaws flying above.