Hit up the tropics on a guided bike tour. Pedal along dirt paths while taking in the views and much more.
Duration:  5hrs - 5hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided bike tour, led by a professional who is also a local to the area for the most authentic experience
- Check out Stone Island where you’ll learn about the local coconut and mango plantations
- Explore the ancient ruins of Mazatlán, hearing about the history of the city and more
- Take part in a guided cooking class where you’ll learn how to make a coconut dessert and grilled fish dish
- Guided tour
- Pickup and drop off
- Top quality mountain bikes
- Bottled water
- Authentic Mazatlan dessert
- Authentic Mazatlan grilled dish
- Your choice of non-alcoholic drink, beer or coconut
- Boat ride ticket
- Wear light comfortable clothing
- Bring your swimsuit if you want to have a dive on the beach at the end
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Bring tennis shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Min. height: 1.5 m / 5 ft
- Max. weight: 265 lbs / 120kgs
- Guests must know how to ride a bike.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  1111 Av del Mar
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year