- See iconic views of Dallas on a tour that hits all the important landmarks and popular stops, including Dealey Plaza, The Omni Hotel, Dallas World Aquarium, Thanksgiving Square, and more
- Check out all Reunion Tower has to offer with built-in HD cameras to zoom in on the sights, touch screens to view more, and a breezy indoor and outdoor observation deck
- Stop at the Cloud Nine Cafe for a refreshing drink or a tasty bite while looking out over Dallas
- Taste true luxury with a meal at the Five Sixty restaurant—an award-winning, fine-dining establishment inspired by Wolfgang Puck
- 4-hour guided Dallas trolley tour
- Admission to GeO-Deck at Reunion Tower
Parking is available behind the 6th Floor Museum. $7 parking all day.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Downtown Dallas Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Choose how you'll explore the sights and history of Dallas on a hop-on, hop-off tour aboard an old-fashioned trolley complete with modern amenities like air conditioning. Cruise around downtown while picking and choosing your stops as you get a great overview of all that the city has to offer.
JFK Trolley Tour and GeO Deck in Dallas
Follow the path taken by JFK's motorcade moments before his shocking assassination in 1963. Learn about the iconic Kennedy family and the events of a day that forever changed Americans around the country on a historic trolley tour. Wrap up at the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck for memorable and panoramic views of downtown Dallas from almost 500 feet in the air.
JFK Historic Trolley Tour in Dallas
Vividly recount the history of JFK's assassination in detail while winding through Dallas on a historic trolley tour. Walk through each event as you tour the route taken by JFK's presidential motorcade, and pass by landmarks forever etched in national memory.