- 21 Ratings
Trolley Tour of Dallas and GeO-Deck at Reunion Tower
Take a leisurely trolley ride through Dallas with a lengthy stop at the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck for a memorable view 470 feet above Dallas that will take your breath away.
What You Will Do
- See iconic views of Dallas on a tour that hits all the important landmarks and popular stops, including Dealey Plaza, The Omni Hotel, Dallas World Aquarium, Thanksgiving Square, and more
- Check out all Reunion Tower has to offer with built-in HD cameras to zoom in on the sights, touch screens to view more, and a breezy indoor and outdoor observation deck
- Stop at the Cloud Nine Cafe for a refreshing drink or a tasty bite while looking out over Dallas
- Taste true luxury with a meal at the Five Sixty restaurant—an award winning, fine-dining establishment inspired by Wolfgang Puck
- 4 hour guided Dallas trolley tour
- Admission to GeO-Deck at Reunion Tower
Park behind the 6th Floor Museum. $7 parking all day.
- 21 Ratings
The guide, Diane, was fantastic.
tour was very nice and informative. we had a wonderful time and would highly recommend it. I wish we started earlier in the day - we were closer to noon, but we were still able to see most things.
Entertaining, friendly and informative
It was a lot of fun - we learned fun facts and more details about Dallas' history. Our guide was very knowledgeable and fun. We did it as part of our Christmas party and all party members enjoyed it and mentioned that they will do it again.
Tony was awesome! He has a great voice and an zeal for giving the tour. He was incredibly knowledgable, and it was obvious he was proud of Dallas and his state. He engaged the audience well. This is a "must do" tour if it's your first visit to Dallas.
Booked online, easy to pick up tickets.