Trek through the Ecuadorian Andes while you discover a magical world of stunning landscapes. Visit hidden rural villages, local indigenous communities, and massive volcanoes.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the famous Avenue of Volcanoes in the Ecuadorian highlands
- Enjoy private and comfortable land transportation that gets you around in style
- Trek through Isinlivi, Chugchilan, and Quilotoa, even hiking to the Quilotoa crater lake
- Watch vicuñas, which are similar to camels, walking down the road to the waterfall in Baños
- Soak in volcanic hot springs, enjoy a cable-car ride in Baños, and hike to Pailon del Diablo waterfall
- Discover local culture with a salsa lesson and wander around a Pujili indigenous authentic market
- Eight-day adventure
Minimum age of 12 years.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year