Experience a thrilling ziplining adventure where you reach heights of 70', and speeds up to 45 mph. Expand your comfort zone, and get connect through shared experiences, while flying over scenic forest views.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs 45mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Soar over treetops on your way down a series of six cables that offer high speeds and wild fun.
- Learn how to zoom down ziplines with professional instructors helping you out as you climb into and fly around the leafy foliage.
- Add extra canopy cables or go for a ride on the Tarzan Swing if you’re feeling extra adventurous.
- It has been proven that when you step outside your comfort zone, it gets bigger! So come expand your comfort zone by visiting your adventure zone.
- Come hang out with our guides, some people enjoy hanging out with them more than flying around.
- Enjoy learning about southern Oregon while getting tips on where to explore from your friendly guides.
- Zipline adventure
- Zipline guides to send and receive you
- A training cable, plus six more cables
- 3 scenic hikes
- Platforms in trees, and lots of fun!
- If this isn’t enough, you will have the option to add on three more cables with our Canopy Tour, or do a giant swing on our Tarzan Swing at the end
- Please dress in weather appropriate clothing and wear the proper attire: closed-toed shoes, comfortable clothing, hair in a low ponytail
- Leave loose personal items that you don’t want to lose behind
- During the summer months, conditions can be hot and dry
- Keep yourself hydrated and energized
- We have a water fountain to help stay hydrated
- This course requires you to be an active participant
- You will learn how to slow down, stay facing straight, and dismount on our testline
- The minimum weight & age limit is 40 lbs and 4 yrs old
- The max weight limit is 250 lbs
- The minimum weight limit on the Tarzan Swing is 60 lbs
- All participants must be weighed on-site in order to participate on the ziplines or swing - Liability Release Waivers must be signed
- No pets allowed due to livestock on the property
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in Zipline or Tarzan Swing activities
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled zipline time for check-in and orientation
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, or participants arriving more than 30 minutes after check-in time will forfeit their $65/person deposit
- We try our best to accommodate special circumstances, but we have a schedule to keep up with to provide timely service for our other guests, and necessary breaks for our staff
- All reservations are subject to change due to weather, or other factors
Sep 2, 2019
Super fun and staff was friendly.
Aug 27, 2019
Love the experience. I went outside my comfort zone and I loved the guides. The guides were fun and silly and added so much positive to the experience. Thank you!
Aug 26, 2019
Great guides. Great experience. Had lots of fun been telling all my friends.
Meeting location:  300 Page Creek Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year