Explore miles of trails on a scenic trail ride through a hilly central Texas ranch.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gaze over the panoramic views of the Texas Hill Country on a guided horseback ride
- Enjoy a relaxing jaunt through a 300-acre sanctuary, surrounded by nature and wildlife
- Encounter a variety of animals on the trail, including longhorns, miniature donkeys, pygmy goats, geese, armadillos, porcupines, and jack rabbits
- One-hour trail ride
- Expert guide
- We recommend wearing jeans or riding pants
- We have friendly horses and the most experienced wranglers in the Hill Country, so beginners, as well as experienced riders, are in good hands to enjoy the breathtaking trail rides
- Must be 6 years or older to ride
- Please show up 30 minutes before activity start time
Dec 2, 2019
The ranch is so beautiful and well maintained. We arrived a little bit early before the trail riding and staffs showed us the goats, cattle and other animals in the ranch. And they let us stay in the lobby and play all the activities. The trail riding guides are so nice and helpful and horses are well trained. We really had a good time riding. We will definitely recommend this to friends and come back later.
Sep 30, 2019
We booked this for last Sunday the 22nd of September. We were the only ones on the trip. I wish I had known that I could of stayed here for the evening. The facilities are very nice and super peaceful. The owner and his family (4 kids I believe) were super nice and friendly. We had a great ride with Rusty. Nice part is that the ride had quite a bit of shade and for those Canadians who can't handle the sun for super long time, it really helped. Next time we are staying at the ranch.
Sep 29, 2019
Thanks to Hank for taking us out on the trails, we had a great time and it will be a special memory for my brother and I. Hope to see you all again soon.
Meeting location:  9266 Bandera Creek Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year