Tour of Southwest Michigan Wine Country From Chicago
Discover the little-known Midwestern counterpart to Napa and Sonoma, Southwest Michigan. Explore this less-travelled wine region, which boasts over 20 wineries just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago.
What You Will Do
- Explore a renaissance of winemaking amid Southwest Michigan's gorgeous countryside with an experienced winemaker as your guide
- Sample a variety of wines at three of the region's most renowned wineries for a full tasting of what the area has to offer
- Stroll through the vineyards as you learn about wine production from the friendly winery staff
- Stop at a farmers markets to enjoy a gourmet lunch that fills you up for even more fun
- Tasting fees at three wineries
- Gourmet lunch
- Departure toast
- Bottled water
- Roundtrip transportation
Proof of legal drinking age (21 and up) must be carried at all times during tours. The van is not wheelchair accessible. You may have to sign a liability waiver. Photo ID will be asked at each winery stop. Any alcohol with lunch is not included in ticket price. The right to discourage additional consumption of alcohol if guests appear inebriated is reserved by provider. All dietary restrictions can be catered to with enough advance notice.
No refunds within two weeks of tour date.
- 10 Ratings