Tour of Southwest Michigan Wine Country From Chicago
Discover the little-known Midwestern counterpart to Napa and Sonoma, Southwest Michigan. Explore this less-travelled wine region, which boasts over 20 wineries just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago.
What You Will Do
- Explore a renaissance of winemaking amid Southwest Michigan's gorgeous countryside with an experienced winemaker as your guide
- Sample a variety of wines at three of the region's most renowned wineries for a full tasting of what the area has to offer
- Stroll through the vineyards as you learn about wine production from the friendly winery staff
- Stop at a farmers markets to enjoy a gourmet lunch that fills you up for even more fun
- Tasting fees at three wineries
- Gourmet lunch
- Departure toast
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation
Proof of legal drinking age (21 and up) must be carried at all times during tours. The van is not wheelchair accessible. You may have to sign a liability waiver. Photo ID will be asked at each winery stop. Any alcohol with lunch is not included in ticket price. The right to discourage additional consumption of alcohol if guests appear inebriated is reserved by provider. All dietary restrictions can be catered to with enough advance notice.
No refunds within two weeks of tour date.
- 10 Ratings
This is my second time touring with this company. It is an absolutely pleasurable experience. They offer many options, and they are all beautiful.
Windy City Tour Company makes the experience easy and enjoyable! Will definitely use them again in the future!
We had a lovely time on this tour. We booked it for my sisters bachelorette party with about 10 girls and it was perfect. We didn't have to worry about being on time because our guides would shuffle us along when it was time to leave each winery, but we're extremely patient witho our, tipsy, group of girls. The lunch was great as well. Good food and good wine equals a good time!! Would definitely recommend for a bachelorette party or party of any kind!!
First class all the way from champagne upon walking in to pictures capturing the day throughout! Our driver really made it special for the bride!