- Marvel at the ancient rock and fossil formations that makeup Las Grutas de Garcia, including the walls made of sea shells and marine fossils, and the imposing stalactites and stalagmites
- Visit Parque La Huasteca, a popular destination for rock-climbers from all over the world, and capture the majestic views of these stunning stone cliffs on camera
- Gaze up at the towering, snowy peak of El Fraile, the mountain where Las Grutas de Garcia makes its home
- Take a trip to the town of Garcia and get an intimate look at the culture of this quiet region from artisans, bakers and other locals
- Taste local cuisine with a stop at a restaurant known for its traditional flavors or visit a local church and petting zoo for some extra fun
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Pick up at your hotel
Please bring extra money, camera and sunscreen.
Please cancel at least 24 hours in advance of tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Tour of Cola de Caballo Waterfall and Villa de Santiago in Monterrey
Experience Monterrey's vibrant culture and breathtaking views on a unique walking and hiking tour. Wander through the colonial town of Villa de Santiago then take in Monterrey's natural beauty with a hike to the pristine waters of the Cola de Caballo waterfall.
Guided Tour of Monterrey
Travel between the colonial past and lively present with a guided tour of Monterrey that showcases all of the city's impressive cultural landmarks. Discover Monterrey's vibrant culture, imposing architecture and natural beauty as you visit colorful commercial centers, historical buildings, preserved colonial sites and more.