Work your way through a family-owned distillery that is the first distillery in Loudoun County since Prohibition. Sip on some tasty and fresh cocktails while your guide discusses how the spirits are handcrafted in small batches in copper pot stills!
Duration:  1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a relaxing break from the everyday on a tour takes place in a cozy little town
- Follow a guide on a tour that will give you a glimpse of the distilling process as it happens
- Discuss these fantastic spirits with your guide to learn more in an intimate setting
- End up at the gift shop to take home your new favorites
- Tour of the distillery
- Informed guide
- Children are free and welcome
- Pets are welcome on a leash
- Participants who are doing the tasting must be 21+
- Tastings include a sample of three spirits produced by the distillery, including whiskey, gin, brandy, and moonshine
- State law allows only one tasting per customer
Refund if notified in advance.
Nov 24, 2019
Peter was fantastic!
Nov 12, 2019
Great tastings, great service, and fun atmosphere! Peter did a great job giving us a tour and tasting! The whiskey finished in maple syrup barrels is absolutely delicious! My friends and I will be returning!
Oct 27, 2019
My wife and I had a great time, Steve and the rest of the staff were great. They explained everything in understandable terms. The 92 proof was my favorite. We will be back!
Meeting location:  120 W Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year