Work your way through a family-owned distillery that is the first distillery in Loudoun County since Prohibition. Sip on some tasty and fresh cocktails while your guide discusses how the spirits are handcrafted in small batches in copper pot stills!
Duration:  1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a relaxing break from the everyday on a tour takes place in a cozy little town
- Follow a guide on a tour that will give you a glimpse of the distilling process as it happens
- Discuss these fantastic spirits with your guide to learn more in an intimate setting
- End up at the gift shop to take home your new favorites
- Tour of the distillery
- Informed guide
- Children are free and welcome
- Pets are welcome on a leash
- Participants who are doing the tasting must be 21+
- Tastings include a sample of three spirits produced by the distillery, including whiskey, gin, brandy, and moonshine
- State law allows only one tasting per customer
Refund if notified in advance.
Oct 18, 2020
Very knowledgeable guide for the tour. We had a lot of questions and she was awesome!
Oct 4, 2020
The servers and tour guide at the distillery were kind, knowledgeable, and went out of their way to ensure we had the BEST time! I’ll definitely go back!
Sep 28, 2020
Everyone was inviting and informative. The facility was well kept and was so meticulously preserved. The tastings were a great experience...each sample better than the last. Needless to say, we bought several bottles, most notably the 92 and their XO Brandy - fantastic! We will definitely be coming back. Can't wait to get some of their maple batch any day now!
Meeting location:  120 W Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year