Work your way through a family-owned distillery that is the first distillery in Loudoun County since Prohibition. Sip on some tasty and fresh cocktails while your guide discusses how the spirits are handcrafted in small batches in copper pot stills!
Duration:  1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a relaxing break from the everyday on a tour takes place in a cozy little town
- Follow a guide on a tour that will give you a glimpse of the distilling process as it happens
- Discuss these fantastic spirits with your guide to learn more in an intimate setting
- End up at the gift shop to take home your new favorites
- Tour of the distillery
- Informed guide
- Children are free and welcome
- Pets are welcome on a leash
- Participants who are doing the tasting must be 21+
- Tastings include a sample of three spirits produced by the distillery, including whiskey, gin, brandy, and moonshine
- State law allows only one tasting per customer
Refund if notified in advance.
Jul 16, 2021
Really enjoyed the tour. The tour guide was very nice and well informed and did a great job. Also really liked the whiskey and the tasting room. Definitely plan to return. Thanks-
Jul 5, 2021
Not much to see on the tour and not a lot of history on what inspired the creation of the whiskey/brandy/gin.
Jun 25, 2021
Rye whiskey, who would've known I That it's so tasty.
Meeting location:  120 W Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year