Cesky Krumlov is the second most popular destination in the Czech Republic after Prague. With its historic city centre from 16th Century, it is rightfully on the UNESCO World Heritage list. Don’t leave without taking a day trip to discover why!
- Check a must-see destination off your bucket list and enjoy a tour of World Heritage site Český Krumlov
- Rest easy - we’ll take care of the transport! Relax in a comfortable minivan with wi-fi and A/C on board on your journey to and from Český Krumlov
- Learn more about this famed site from your friendly English-speaking guide, born in Prague
- Explore everything that Cesky Krumlov has to offer and visit the best places for taking pictures
- Guided tour
- Personal Guide
- Water and a snack
- Lunch is not provided by our company
- However, we will take you to a restaurant right next to castle
- For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Hiking Experience in the Krkonoše Mountains
Enjoy a moderately difficult hike in the gorgeous Krkonoše mountains! The path culminates on the top of our highest mountain, Snezka, standing at 1603 meters. Take in sweeping views of untouched nature and the scenic Czech countryside.
Duration:  8hrs - 10hrs
Tour of Kutna Hora and the Velke Popovice Brewery
Visit the historic town Kutna Hora and tour its famous churches. After wandering through their striking grounds and interiors, head to the famed Czech brewery Velkopopovicky Kozel for beer tasting to finish the journey.
Duration:  8hrs - 9hrs
Day Trip to the Terezin Ghetto and Lidice Memorial
Join this powerful and emotional tour to the former Jewish ghetto in Terezin and to Lidice village, which was completely destroyed by the Nazis in 1942. Learn more about this place’s historically significant past with a visit to 3 museums.
Duration:  6hrs - 7hrs