Cruise along the scenic coastline of Tortuga Island on a guided tour, and enjoy the abundance of marine life, beautiful sunsets, and white sand beaches.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise comfortably across the Nicoya Gulf, taking in the sites and enjoying the sea breeze or air-conditioned cabin
- Arrive at Tortuga Island for an endless amount of relaxation and adventure
- Snorkel off the shore, lounge under the palm trees on the white, sandy Tortuga Beach, take a banana boat ride, or hike to an incredible view that overlooks the Pacific Ocean
- Complimentary pick-up service available from most Jaco hotels (upon request)
- Free rum punch, margaritas, sodas, juices and mineral water
- Light breakfast on the boat
- Lunch on the island
- Beach chairs, umbrellas & toys for 3 complimentary activities (banana boat, snorkeling, eco hike)
- Any cancellation prior to 48 hours from departure will receive a 100% refund
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing and it must be confirmed by our reservations department.
- Any reservation received, paid, and confirmed with less than 48 hours it’s non-refundable.
Aug 6, 2021
We had a great time. The crew was VERY attentive. The food was DELICIOUS and the drinks were great. I would recommend this tour.
Aug 5, 2021
Our day with Costa Cat Cruises to Isla Tortuga was hands down the best day of our already incredible time in Costa Rica. The island itself is magnificent and breathtaking but what made our trip so much more fun and lively was the staff, and especially Jordan! From the moment we arrived to the marina, Jordan was there to greet us and he promised that we were all going to have a great day and he was right. I planned every other detail about my trip with four teenagers to Costa Rica but I got to relax and completely enjoy myself on this tour. From the fresh fruit for breakfast, to the stingrays jumping in the wake of the boat as we went out, to Jordan explaining all of the events that we had to look forward to, we all felt so much excitement. When we got to the island, we were pampered! Each group has their own area to lounge and the staff was attentive and offered drinks. All of the activities like snorkeling, banana boat, lunch, and the hike were announced by Jordan so everyone knew exactly where to be and what what to do. I enjoyed practicing my Spanish speaking with Jordan but his excellent English skills put my teenagers at ease and they quickly found him to be funny, kind, and always helpful. We saw so many beautifully colored fish and we were able to snorkel at our pace from beginners to more experienced snorkel skills. The lunch was phenomenal! The food was delicious. We had two birthdays in our group that day and Jordan and the crew got up in front of the group during lunch to my girls making their day even more special. The thrill seeking teens loved the extreme banana boat ride. We spent 5 hours on the island and I seriously didn’t want to leave. Costa Cat, without a doubt, does an amazing day on Isla Tortuga from start to finish. Five stars to Costa Cat ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and to our favorite guide, Jordan! ¡Pura Vida!
Aug 3, 2021
The trip to Tortuga Island was absolutely worth every penny! Please do not listen to anyone telling you otherwise. It’s by far the most beautiful beach that Costa Rica has to offer and the price was wayyyy cheaper than all the other excursions my girlfriend and I planned for our stay in Costa Rica (i.e. Monteverde Cloud Forest, Arenal Volcano, Manuel National Park, etc.). First, the boat is huge, clean (can’t wear shoes on the boat) and has air condition for those who choose to sit inside. Secondly, the trip includes complementary activities such as snorkeling, banana boat ride and a beautiful hike on the island. Trust me you’ll want to do the hike just for the pictures. The crew was amazing! They made sure we had enough food and drink. They kept us engaged and were very funny. The island was relaxing yet packed with so many things to do. I feel like it suited just about everyone’s needs. I highly recommend doing this excursion if you have time AND the weather permits!!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year