Guided Tour of Queen Street West, Chinatown and Kensington Market
Discover Toronto as you explore three unique neighborhoods with a local guide leading the way. Check out impressive works of street art, authentic Asian markets and more during hours of fun.
What You Will Do
- Experience a beautiful city with diverse food and culture on a guided tour of Toronto's Queen Street West, Chinatown and Kensington Market
- Kick off the fun by riding in a streetcar to your first stop, the legendary Graffiti Alley, a great place to discover incredible artworks and snap memorable photos
- Stroll along Spadina Avenue as you hear tales of its rich history, then make your way to local Asian markets where you can sample tasty foods
- Hit up Kensington Market to check out vintage clothing boutiques and local restaurants that cater to foodie crowds
- End your tour at the base of Toronto City Hall's twin towers, where you will learn more about the city's great diversity
- One transit ticket for each guest
- All taxes and fees
- Guided tour
Please wear clothing appropriate for the weather of the day. During the summer, a bottle of water, sun glasses, sun block and a head covering are all recommended. Meals are not included on this tour, but guides know all the great restaurants in each of the areas that you visit. Liability waivers must be completed by all participants prior to the tour departure. A break is provided mid-way on this tour. Although all tours are accessible to people with wheelchairs and strollers, circumstances beyond control of tour provider may obstruct clear access. Smoking within the tour group is not permitted. By law, alcoholic beverages may not be consumed in public areas.
Cancellations are permitted up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure time. Cancellations within 24 hours of departure will be considered 'no shows'. All customers on tours which are cancelled due to weather, will be refunded their purchase.
- 3 Ratings
Very interesting and wide-ranging tour of Toronto. Learned a lot, had fun, and loved getting to learn the “local charm.” Dave was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and fantastic...couldn’t ask for more in a walking tour guide! Thanks for enhancing our trip.
Very competent guides that showed me much more then the hop on/off busses. Loved it!
Refer to review by SeeYash (my daughter) in the TripAdvisor: "My parents and I took the Chinatown/Queen St./Kensington Market tour today. The guides were warm, informative, and insightful. They never rushed us, were careful to ask us along the way how we were feeling, asked if we wanted to stop and take pictures, and were generally very conscientious of our needs. The tour itself took us through neighbourhoods I knew only a little about and my parents had only heard about, but we came out of it feeling like we caught glimpses of a more intimate side of the city. The tour was a unique experience and, I feel, would be useful for locals and tourists alike. Definitely recommended".